God told me to "tend the field I've been given."
Join me as I venture to be frugal and content as I walk through this life...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome to our home!

Recently I have noticed some cute decals on front doors welcoming you to their home. Here is an example from amazon.com:


I decided to take some scrapbook chipboard letters to use as stencils and trace them on the door...


Then I simply painted the printed letters with black acrylic paint. I think it turned out very nice!


Now one of my next projects is to make a pool noodle wreath! I got one from Dollar General for (you guessed it) $1. =) Excited about frugal ideas for making our home pretty.

Did you have a fun weekend? We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs, played on the slip-n-slide, and tried to save our potato plants from the satanic potato beetles. Okay, maybe not satanic, but definitely a major annoyance. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment