God told me to "tend the field I've been given."
Join me as I venture to be frugal and content as I walk through this life...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garden 2012

When we started our house hunt one of my major requirements was to have enough room for a garden. It's been a dream of mine for a while. Granted, I always pictured myself reaping the fruits of my labor while wearing a floral cotton dress on a windy day. That part actually hasn't happened yet. Still waiting on that dress. I digress. 

We have 5 glorious rows in our vegetable/flower garden. Wanna see?


 Row #1
Garlic & Potatoes 


Row #2
Onions & Garlic


Row #3
Watermelon, Lettuce, & Corn


Row #4 
Watermelon


Row #5 
Pumpkins, Flowers


The garden has grown quite a bit since I took these pics. My hubby has already tilled it for me, too. My oldest son has to plant some cucumbers and I've yet to plant my tomato and pepper seedlings. I'm so excited about my garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment